Wednesday, 10 September 2008

BLOGBLOGBLOG !

Viviem , I love you man !


Hello , NiHao .
Today went sch , so fucking idiotic lah . Mrs sim _|_ Sooo , my hair get cut by misstan , song bo ! Lol , Royston's worst . I help him cut abit hor , So cute now , his hair ! :x After DC went walkwalk with royston , help him cut hair , walkwalk , saw huihui , pei her go back class , then i went back class . Sch was bored , 我的心很痛,很痛,很痛 . 你懂吗 ? :(
Haishaishais , I keep think of him .
Every second , seriously .
After school , went home bath . Played maple with lala .
Meet him at around 3 , went to find carmen they all at 209 .
Took bus to airport ,
study & play .
Went home aft that .

Thanks , viviem & sokkan .
I love you all .





I think of you , even when im eating .
When will you talk to me again ?
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home