Monday, 20 October 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTTTTTTTE !

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks !
Suddenly no mood , because heard from liling that 5 people fail overall in class .
Im afraid its meeeeeeee ! Rawrs ! :(
Haishais , Hope its not me lah K .
I want to stay in express jiu can le !
If not I really don't feel like studying already .

This few days alot alot of things happen .
But who cares , I DONT CARE :D:D:D
Wahahhs ! I feel like killing everybody .
Woolala ! :)
Ahha , FAKE !

Today didn't go school .
Wake up early & meet royston outside school .
Saw CQ , pei him talktalk .
Then chumhao came , sit thereeee .
I keep seeing the dog :D
Hahs ! , CQ went in school .
Took bus to sunplaza park .
Sit there see they all play bball .
Uh , then after awhile , got abit bored & the weather's getting hotter & hotter .
Then , Amanda smsed Royston .
I helped him reply , chatted with her awhile , about things .
Maybe I should talk more to people & say all my troubles out .
So I won't feel so stress & sad .
She's almost the same situation as me .
Arghxzxzsxz .
Hope she can get over it soon .
:D
They went eat , then go back .
They play bball again !
So I sit at playground .
Play PSP , Melvin & freddy came .
I very boreddddddddd lah .
So smsed carmen , ask her fastfast come :D
She took bus here , after awhile , walk to tm .
Meet shushu , Walk around .
Eat LJS , me & carmen like eating chilli & not the food .
:x Then walked to my house there de traffic light with royston .
Then royston took cab home .
:D

I want to go with CARMEN today :(
But nvm , TMRRRRRRRRR !
:D











I want to stay in express (!)
I don't want anything else .
:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home