Saturday, 22 November 2008

You still don't know, you still don't understand.



Happy birthday in advance, Hongjie korkor!

Love you! my favourite-st korkor.


Congrats' Missgoh.
Hmm, should be Mrs Yoong or Mdm Goh uh! :D

Woke up, was so so so tired.
Was trying to open my eyes as big as possible.
Haha!, bathed and took mrt to Tanah Merah to meet Cheryl.
And walk the long, boring, straight, narrow road.
Ok, whatever. Reached Liling's house.
Karmin and Meowqing was there already.
Wow so early. O.O -Big eyes-
Ok, Im so tired.
Rest at Liling's bed. While the rest of them, change and prepare.

Hahaha, Im sooo slow :x
Order mac'delivery, went downstairs to eat.
They were all regretting that they change already,
because very difficult to sit, I was at there, relaxing.
Lol!, Whatever lah, self entertaining.
Went up, change & prepare.
We were running out of time.
So we rush here rush there, and went out.
Karmin and Liling walk super fast because they needa withdraw money.

(Parveen was sexy)
Took cab there, because if we take bus, not enough time.
We split, Cheryl, Liling, me. Parveen, Karmin and Meowqing.

Cornerstone community church, finally we reach.
Went in and sit down, keep changing place lah.
Lol! But in the end, sat there.
Chatchat and it started.
(Should have one more picture here, but I don't have it with me, Will post it next time if possible)
Oh, it's so romantic ! And both MrsYoong& MrYoong's speech were touching.
And I saw, alot of people crying & I start to cry too.
How stupid can I be. Haha! , see people cry I also will cry.
Then, it ended.
We walked to one of the nearby shop, to eat Laksa!
Oh, it's very very nice ^^.

Walk to PP, walk around.

And went back to Liling's house.
Was chatting and resting.



Change back, and had dinner there.
Watch 篮球火 on tv, and homed after that.













I need a break!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home