Thursday, 1 January 2009



Wishing everyone that reads my blog, a........

Happy new year ! :)

Today is the first day of 2009, isn't it cool?
Time passes so fast, time don't wait.
I still remember, few years ago, when Im still p6,
I was praying that I don't go in the Springfield, haha!
Because Weijie korkor inside, then suaysuay go in.
Haha! Cool! *Warm.

Im gonna forget every unhappy things that happened during 2008,
And start everything all over again, yeahs*!
Memories kept in my heart, esp TPBF, TSL, VR. :)
CarmenL, Royston, Wilson, CarmenT, Keeyong, Viviem, Wenkai, Chunkiat.
And Joel Foo, niao tou :)
And of cos the rest of my friends&family.

Yah, I miss my cousin, Yoyo alot.
I want to visit him soon, he's in rtc now :(
Anyway have news abt him? Haha, can tell me even if I don't know you :)
Heard that he's getting fitter. Lol :D

Cheryl, Liling.
Azan, Shaheedah, Fahmy.
Glen, Honey, Hongjie.
Weijie, Kitloon.
Angela lover, Sokkan, Parry, ChanQiang, ChumHao.
Lixian, Hweecheng, Amirra, Shushan.
Xiangzhou, Shiqi.
Junhong, Eleen, Charlotte.
Ken, WilsonKPO, Jaren.

Yunyi, Tiko, WeiKang, Pierre, James, Chaiern, Victor, Jinliang, Stella, Sheila, Xuanyi, Amelia, Andrew, Junlong, Jaslyn, Huishan, Huiting, Weixin, Weixiang, Natalie, Sihao, Cassandra, Cheryl, Shanshan, Shimin, Waiyin, William, Weilong, Yongxiu, Kengsern, Linda.
Even though I just got to know almost all of them this year, But Im still happy that I had fun with them. :)

And of cos many more :)

Ytd went to countdown @ Marina Bay.
We found one spot, which is good. Can sit, Windy, view good.
But there's some construction thinggy there.
And many si black! Lol!!! :)
Thanks Royston for the 'protect'. LOL :D



2-0-0-9





















Mrt-ed to Eunos.
Cab-ed to East coast alone, ROAR! All Royston's fault.
Fake! Joking lah, he's kind enough to lend me his psp. :)
Alot of people want to take cab at Eunos sial! Then I walkwalk till no people there,
Then got one cab come, then I go up, then I tell him East coast park's macdonald.
Then he say, he pick up the wrong people, is 'on call' de. Then he say nvm, I send you there first.
At first, I thought, Wow, sucha nice uncle. LOL
Having traffic jam outside east coast,
Then I alight at somewhere,
The uncle say ' I let you alight at one place, got light one, more easier, if anything happen to you I will feel bad. ' Cool?
He let me alight at one stupid Carpark with no light and I don't even know where is that.
Lol!!!!!, Then nevermind, I slowly walk to one place, then waited for my cousin like, 30mins? -.-
Then I kept calling her, while she kept calling me.
No wonder keep number busy. Ass!
I wait till very pekcek, so I started walking to Area C.
Then she called me, say she reach the place already.
Then I walk backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, to Area B there,
And we walk tgt back to Area C.
-.- Funny? NO !
Ok, reached there, I kept saying I want to go home already.
Then, WeiKang came talk to me, about something.
So I started high-ing, and I don't know why.
Then Pierre too, he copy me talk lah! So bad :(
I don't know lah, Talk to some other people too.
Was suppose to go home @ 2am, but I reach there @1.30, and saw them @2.
So, I stayed there, Until almost 4, and then cabbed home.

Kinda sad, I spent almost $30 cab fare altogether just to ******,
And yet you ******* .

As you can see, I stay there for almost 2 hours, knowing some secrets.
And, Ah, nvm. Don't feel like talking about him ok, BYEEEEEEE :)

Let's start a new year with a new look, new friends, new teachers, new classmates, everything new :)



Tags reply, :

-OMH-!: "yours cannot see mine comfirm can see"
Re: Hahahah, Yea lor. I think my hair won't get cut, Im gonna clip up, Yay! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :D

ROYSTONahgong: "RAWR !!! heres ur TAGG :D"
Re: Thanks, HAHAHAH :D

stella: "HIIIIII ! haha i love you! go out again next time okay!:D"
Re: Love you too, Okay :D

Anan: "=D"
Re: :)

CHERYL: "Cos you sound so fierce!"
Re: Where got fierce? Hahahah :D

cK: "tag-ged"
Re: Thankyou, See you tmr :D

Willy: "tagg tagg,, tc"
Re: Thanks, Tc too.

BTW: "sandy so cute"
Re: Im not, Thanks for tagging anw.

weixin: "u really very tiko leh."
Re: Is you tiko hao bu hao? :D

viviem !: "hello baobei , tagged (:"
Re: Thanks, See you tmr :)

Xiaozhong: "Lols i want see the monkey statue with red kukubird de! you indeed ery prevert lah! hahas ;D Dont feel lonely. Need me pei you go home mah ? hahas ^^"
Re: Hahaha, You also pervert, you want to see somemore. Lol! :D Wait for you pei me home ah, Sure very long de lah.

mm: "haha, be independent and walk home alone! :)"
Re: I don't want :(

CHARMAINE: "omgggg u took a pic w sun hahahaah! and urblog backgrd s soooo cute"
Re: Yea, Hahah, Cuteeee! :D

Sokkan: "HAHAHA K high with me, Won't say you crazy anymore ^^ Why he never onlineeee, HAHA si pork. staple him. HAHA"
Re: Lol, You're crazy now. Not me already :D See you in sch!






Loving someone is painful.
Love is sweet, but sour.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home