Monday, 2 March 2009

I believe in fate.

Happy 15th birthday, Angela Lover :D


Yesterday, Woken up by my mother's sms.
And was asked to bath & prepare.
Then went out to eat at Aljunied.
After that, went to Jurong.
Then Angmokio, then Prawning there.
And to Bedok, cousin's house. To pick Issac & cousin up.
Went back Amk, sit there slack slack, Bbq hotdog, sausage & prawn.
And that's my dinner. Hoho.
Went home, super tired. And bomb, sleep! :D


Today, English common test.
I thought we was suppose to write 250 - 500 words.
But during the last min, I then saw is 350 - 500 words.
So I no time to continue writing, and I wrote only 275 words.
Oh noooo, fail fail :D
After sch, stayed at canteen to study a little social studies.
Then see soccer match, Azan insideeeeeee :D
Then to 209 slack, bought dinner homeeeeeee :)


Tmr's socialstudies test.
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home