Saturday, 4 July 2009

Can't remember what happened for the whole week clearly.
:D


Monday,
Reached school on time!
After school went out with Liling,
I thinkkk.

Tuesday,
Late for school, reached around 9+,
Teachers were caring. Lols!
After school went out withhhhh, xiaofu I think -.-

Wednesday,
Never late I think, had 4 periods of F&N, eeeeeeek.
After sch, went simei with Xiaofu. Should beeee.

Thursday,
Late for school, Line up outside school like take free gift like that.
-.-, After school, went Simei with Darling, Andy & Howneng.

Friday,
Late again, Xiaofu was late too. Hahas.
Went into A maths class, 1 period late with Amanda.
After school, went tm/cs/t1 with Liling,
After that meet Darling, Andy & Howneng, and liling left.
tm/t1/sunplaza. Then went home.




Weekends! Can sleeeeeep.
And monday holidayy :D

KKKK BYEEEEE.



I want to save money because,..
Mummy's birthday coming.
Darling's birthday coming.
Sister's birthday coming.
Xiangzhou's birthday coming.
And mosttttt importantly, I want to buy my bag :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home