Thursday, 11 September 2008

I love you more than life .

I've decided , to wait . & wait , & wait , & wait .
What else can I do mans .
Nobody would understand my feelings .

I really love & need him like fxck .
But , he dont know ?
But , he seems to be happier without me , seriously .
Should I still go disturb his life ?
But I really need him alot ley .

Today recess , cried in canteen .
Omfg , so paiseh . -.-
MsTan came ask me what happen , blahblah .
Aiyaaaa , :(

Got use ? My heart very pain sial .
It really hurts so much .
What can I do , tmr ? Saturday ? Sunday ?
I really can't concentrate on my studies .
I dont know why , whenever someone walk pass my class .
I would thought is him .
Even though today , I think he's not in school .
BUT , I still look .
I would think , maybe he in school ?
But its not the fact .

Why I keep thinking of him ?
Im not like this last time .
I let go someone easily .
But now , I dont anymore .
Now , I really really love him alot ,
But he still leave me .
Why I just cannot be with the person I love .

I didn't treasure him , until he leave me .
I understand how important is he , to me .
If he's happier without me ,
Maybe I should let him be .
It only makes him unhappy to be with me .


I miss him alot .
How you want me to tell him ?
Will he still believe ?
I dont knowwwwwwwwwww !
I really dont know what to do anymore .

Nvm , as long as he's happy .
Everything is okay de .




:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home