Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Tomorrow's the last day of school .

(kinda sad)


I'll miss school !

Yesterday , went Bugis with Sis .
Meet her at bedok mrt with jasmine .
After that mrt-ed to bugis .
Walk around , Lindy came .
We walk from about 7 to 10+ or 11+ lah .
Then went home , so tired .
Urgh ! :(

School today , was so relax-ing . Wahahahs !
But I don't know why , after exam , Im more stress .
I don't know why ?!?! . I should be relax-ing :D
Don't know lahs . I feel so uncomfortable now ! ;(
(Aww)
First three period , relief teacher . Walked around .
Then went IT resource room , watch ghost movie .
Alamak ! Beginning already scaryyyyy :(
Recesssssssss (!) Sorry Hongjie kor . :D
Pinch too hard , but you still smile like idiot !
Wahahahs ! :)
(Shhhhhhh)
Aiya , had the IT thinggy . Learned something .
Chatted with Stead , Parry & Sis on msn ;)
After school , Wilson , Royston they all came find me .
Took bus to 209 . Had lunch & walk to Royston house .
Played cards for awhile , after that rest .
Lose till now left $0 !
(Ohyeah)
Lmao ! Walked home after that .





This is what I call ' Resting ' :D
(Saw this from stead's blog)









Tomorrrrrrrowwwwwww ! :(
I don't want tmr to end , (like what liling told me)
It will surely end fast . ;(
I really don't want to see twoF separate .
But we have to ! :(

I'll miss so so so so many people !
I wish we're in the same class next year :(

I'll miss Shaheedah , Azan & Fahmy the most ! *
Cheryl , Liling too .
Amirra , Hweecheng , Lixian , Shushan , Xinyi , Celine , Meowqing three !
Chunkiat , Yenghao , Weirong , Bryan , Kiran , George , Benjamin & the rest four !
:D
Heeeeeeees !
Don't forget me :D:D

And YES , tmr shaheedah's going to schooooooooooool !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home