Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Changes.

Ok, Im back.
:D
Miss me right! Ya, I know.



Any changes?
YESSSSS.
Lol, okay, self entertaining -.-


Will be meeting my beloved Carmen tmr, I think.
And ex-yuminians' outing on thurs, *excited*
Yeahyeah ^^. Miss me ok, I'll post next time.











I realised I can't regconise people when I never see them for days.
Ahha! Stupid.





Tags reply

viviemm: i notice my BB daughter very sexy one , wakakaka , same like father also :D another sexy kia xDD
RE: Lols, What sexy? Where got. Haha, ah pa sexy ? Hahaha!

Carmen!: *wee-o-wit ! ;D , See yah soon , love ! ^^
RE: Lols, Crazy. See you tomorrow , stead :D

PasserBy...: Then Hope You Will Feel Better When You Are Back...I Will Miss Your Posts...TakeCare!!! ^_^
PasserBy...: Hey!!! Why Is That Face Coming Out!!! I Typed ^ _ ^ ...
RE: Okay, thankyou.

Someone: Im some1 u know . dont be so sad over him , its not worth it . but i can see u realli love him alot
Someone: bcs you wait for so long .
Someone: al;ready .
RE: Oh, I already forget & gave up on him.

Des: helllo thank u haha cheer up too
RE: Lols, np.

passerby x.x: hi ! im back again . gahh . anyway may i know where did you buy th green tube dress ? (:
RE: One of the shops near AMK hub.

love: iim a daiily reader of yor blog. may ii noe iif u hav stopp bloggiing?
RE: Nope.

Vanessa: lols ok.. you see mi? so qiao..lols
RE: Yup, Saw you.

willy: haha: ) see u nw happy wo jjui happy liao: ) tc
RE: Haha, okay.

ahdi: lame lol
RE: What lame? :D

honey: honey~ muack
honey: my beautiful honey~ hw u?? gt miss mi mah? gt love mi much more each day or nt>?
honey: my dearest honey.. hw u? gt miss mi mah? i go smoke onli no nid miss mi too much de LOLS!
honey: cannot miss mi le ar i too scary le )
honey: honey~ i'm here again.. -.- guai guai ok? or nt i will teach u a lesson =x
honey: honey~ u hor keep on wan mi tag u tag u.. -.- end up i get nth! argh.. hahas. nvm miss mi more huh=)
honey: go out must tkcare urself hor save save de ar or nt ahbahlableah lol hahas..
RE: Lols, Ok lah. Got miss you. & got love you more and more.
You go smoke, then nobody pei me, then very sian, then will miss you mah.
Wahaha, you not scary lah. Very cute and friendly ok? Hahaha.
And Im very guai one, not like you! Very naughty in every way.
Must tag more mah, good for health you know! :D Haha! I'll takecare.
You takecare too, don't get rape by blackblack bangala. :D

Don't angry le lah, I will reply you alotalot next time de ^^,
Must tag more hor! ♥


PassBy: update pls!!
RE: Okay.

CHERYL: OMG! the pictures so nice~~~~
CHERYL: LOL!
RE: Of cos.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home