Friday, 2 January 2009



Hi Aliens!

First day of sch, to me, is fun, tiring, bored at times.
Met Royston and chunkiat at my house downstairs, then wilson came.
Went to sch outside meet Viviem.
And she gave me my mickeymouse, Oh yay!
Went in to sch, assemble, chitchat with Parveen.
Hahaha! Nobody's there to high with me anymore :(
Cheryl~ Liling~ Hweecheng~ Amirra~ Shaheedah~ Lixian~ etc.
LOL! Crazy ass.
Azan is getting shuai-er. Wahhahahha :D
Introduce teachers & all that.
Then spot-check. Win liao lor -.-
I thought I clipped up my hair since morning jiu nothing happen.
Then teacher say my hair got colour? Zzz, abit only.
Might as well catch other people, waste time.
Then go DC with one malay girl, dont know what her name lah.
Then actually need to cut & dye on the spot @ canteen.
But they discuss discuss, too many people already, then only a few dye,
the rest spray, henggg :)
After 1hr 30 mins sitting there, finally can go back class.
Back to class, teacher talked alot of rubbish, about alot of things.
Then recess time! Wahahhaa, meet cheryl and the rest, chitchat in canteen.
Glen is getting taller & shuai-er. Omggggg :(
Then world record, and many girls take flower chase him, LOL!
Fake (:
After recess, went hall, principal talk, DM talk.
Then suddenly my form teacher walk to me and shout at me -.-
Xia suay. Lol ! Then meet cheryl they all again, lunch together.
Royston came find me, and we took bus to sushi shop, slackslack.
Then east cc slackslack -.-
And then went home,
SLEEP! :D


Thanks Viviem! :)



My hand's skin splits open.
Eww. :/



Please tag moreeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Lesser and lesser tags again!
:( If you view my blog, Better tag! :x
If not I'll cry!






Let's forget about all the unhappiness, forgive & forget. :)
And live happily ever after...
LOLLLLLLL !

Gonna go out tmr, And MUSTMUST remind me to dye hair ok?
Thankyou, love you! :)


Tags reply :


Sokkan: "HAHAHAH! Where's johor! Want see his face leeeeeeee. Hi, I'm a snail. LOL"
Re: Lol! I don't want let you see him leh! :D

-OMH-!: "why post my F U ck face"
Re: Hahahha :D

yunyi: "YO! HAPPY NEW YEAR(: ALL THE BEST IN 2009. and u knew me just in2008 meh?? hahahs..."
yunyi: ""YO! HAPPY NEW YEAR(: ALL THE BEST IN 2009. and u knew me just in2008 meh?? hahahs...""
Re: Thanks! Happy new year too :)

viviem !: "yes yes , see you tmr tmr tmr :D"
Re: Now, see you on monday! :D

Carmen: "Happy New Year once agn, lovee! We must still continue to meet each other and go out kays! ;D Love you!"
Re: Of cos we must still go out! :D

CHERYL: "SANDY! SEE YOU TMR :D U EAT ANGMOH ! -.-"
Re: Say wrong lah! Roar!

Willy: "HELLO:) Happy new year to u.."
Re: Thanks, Happy new year too :D

James: "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"
Re: Happy new year! :D

Jeneration: "tag :) nice to know you pretty :)"
Re: Thanks, Lol.

Sokkan: "HAHAHAH! okay okay! I CLICK YOU WHEN I SEE YOU ONLINE :D"
Re: Yes, You clicked me! Lol! :DDD

qi: "whats up whats down."
Re: Ceiling & ground.

Ahxin: "yo"
Re: Hello! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home