Tuesday, 3 March 2009

I got a good news! I get 10/50 for my A maths.
Clever right? :) Highest is 47/50, crazy ass.
And only 7 passes. Im of cos not one of them, I think 5 of them is foreigners.
Lol, oh noooo. X).
Social studies test so difficult, I anyhow write rubbish, keep repeating the same thing to make it look longer, hahaha. dumbbbbbbb.
I think some people in my class did that too.
I want to score high high high high marks for my E maths :(
And tmr physics & chem test, die, dying, dead :D
I think my English & Social studies will fail.
Then my A maths already fail.
Left, physics, chemistry, and E maths.
Must pass, if not I ..... dont know :D
Just feel like passing these 3 subjects.
Im sickkkkkkk, oh nooooo.
Hope I'll recover by tmr.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


You've just read finish a post of rubbish :D
Congratulation. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home