Sunday, 19 April 2009

Tiring weekend.

Saturday, went over to liling hse.
Kc came too, the weather was super hot.
:/

And today, went shopping.
Lol! :)

Hm, you know, I miss JOEL FOO YONG HAN alot!
He's the best! Everytime when I'm sad, he's always there for me.
Giving me all his tissue, and maybe sometimes, wiping my tears.
Everytime asking me what happened to me, force me until I say.
Even though he always make fun of me, bully me, disiao me.
But I still appreciate him for accompanying me, no matter what, he'll come down and find me if I ask him to.
Even if I asked him to ton with me, on sunday until the next day, tongbang me go school.
He'll never say no.
He can tongbang me from tampines to east coast, from east coast to changi, from changi back to tampines.
And also wake up very early, accompany me to school. And he go back home to sleep.

But, that's all in the past.
Now that he've stead.
He didn't meet me for a long long time.
Hmmmm, I miss him! Now that I've alot alot alot alot of troubles/problems but I have no one to talk to.
Now when I cry, no one will be there to give me tissues, to wipe away my tears.

I really miss him, My bestest friend.


I miss the times when we kept on going to East coast, Pasir ris park. And one time to OCH. I guess Wilson, Keeyong, and others miss it too. :/



Going to school tmr again.
I wish I can don't go to school.
Don't have to see him,
Don't have to be so sad.
But I also wish I can go to school.
To see him, because I miss him :(

You promised to wait for me, why did you lie to me?

有些人一辈子都碰不到面, 但有些人却一次又一次的见面.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home