Sunday, 5 April 2009

Bored-ness.


I've just changed blogskin, relinked people that I haven't relink & remove dead blogs
And of course, link peopleeeeeeeeee! :)

Hey, I'm getting annoyed!
I've not been seeing dearest dania for many days.
I bet she miss me. OH SHIT! (Actually is I miss her).
Don't say so loud can,?! Later I paiseh :D

And I've not seen Xiaofu for 1 day ++++.
I can't live without her. HAHAHAHA. :D
Cannot say too much, later she action. ^^

I've alot of time talk rubbish and Im bored now.
So Im like talking to myself here.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! :D Ok, whatever. Shut up can? :)

I lost my comb, I can't imagine how to live without my comb.
Wanted to go out and buy it, but instead, I asked wilson to help me buy.
Opps.

You know what? Yesterday was 4th April. :(
I love 4th the most, and also hate 4th the most :)





Loook! He's soooooo handsome & cute :D








There's still school tomorrow.
Awwwwwww :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home