Wednesday, 20 May 2009

If I still don't update my blog, I think it will be deaddddd. Ohhhh !

Happy birthday
KITLOON, HUIHUI & KARVEER [!]




The straw is trying to attract attention.

My results isssssss...................... quite bad. LOL :D
English: 40/100
Maths: 62/100
Physics: 46/100
Chemistry: 40/100
Social studies: 33/100
A maths: 28/100
F&N: 12.5/100
Chinese 50/100

Only for papers, not report book oneeeee (:
K bye.
These few days, only schschsch, slackslackslack.
Don't want to think too much.
Anw, today have the sex talk!
Interesting but not exciting.
Talk about HIV all those things, and what is the right way to wear a condom.
K, whatever.
Mr chng says I can do better in my maths, if only I don't have alot of 'outside activities'
And he say he knows what are my outside activities.
Hmm.. weird. But he's a nice teacher. :D
Tmr morning going to meet Xiaofu for breakfast! K BYE :DDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home