Friday, 8 May 2009





讲真的, 我很累了 !!
Arghxzsxzxsz.

You can choose not to read this if you don't want.


I wish I had the guts to walk away from what we had.
But I can't, because I know you wouldn't come after me and that's what hurts the most.
I thought you wouldn't hurt me, I thought you were tired of seeing me cry.
Well now, you wont be able to because I'm gaining strength back and I'm finally going to say goodbye.
Watching you walk out of my life has not made me bitter or cynical about love, rather it makes me think if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it must be when the right one comes along :D
I know letting go of someone dear to me is hard, but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel the same is much harder.
Giving up doesn't mean I am weak! It only means that I am strong enough to let go!
Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them. ^^.
Love? It's kind of complicated, the second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that's love right there.
I thought you'd be the first guy to prove to me that not all guys are the same,
But really what you have proven to me is that they really are all the same.

It's sooo amazing that he can break my heart into pieces & I still love him with every broken pieces. I wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade and people do change. I'm living every moment like it's my last, no longer letting my future be based on my past.
I want to go, but you kept holding me back. I don't know what you want, I don't know what you need. I really hope I can know and understand what you're thinking. I'm not thinking what you're thinking. Say the truth & stop giving excuses.
What am I suppose to say? My mum is missing you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home