Tuesday, 14 July 2009

One wish.

ANW, IM CHANGING BACK TO THIS BLOGSKIN BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND ANY NICE ONE.


Happy belated birthday to Issac Hong! (13th July, 1 year old)

Last Saturday,
Went to Safra with Darling, Andy, Jonathan, Wei Liang & his stead. Then actually wanted to go tm/cs/t1 walkwalk I think? But in the end, went to North CC. After awhile, darling pei me take bus to ehub, walkwalk around. Then I walk to Chalet.
I love his birthday cake ok? But it taste a little too sweet :D
It's like so expensive. :) I wish I have this cake for my birthday too. Hahaha, Im dreaming. :)


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Ouch.


Sunday, I went to Pasir Ris, and helped my 'god-sister to give out the invitation cards for her wedding, and the cakes all that? It's like chinese new year, having to visit so many people house. Hahas! But fun to sit behind the lorry. Heehee, Im mad.

>The picture for the cake will be uploaded soon.
Lag. :)


Weekdays, Nothing much.
Had fun, but I don't want tmr to come.
I don't want to attend literature lesson.




WHY AM I ALWAYS MAKING YOU ANGRY?
Im sorry, But I love you alot :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home