Saturday, 22 August 2009

Sleeping is my new bestfriend.

Im tired of quarrels.
I hate it, I don't like.

Few days back, had common test for 2 days!
Got back some of my papers? Not really happy with my result.
Sucks. HAHA! :)
>11/50 for A maths? And teacher say he can see Im putting in alot of effort, and finally get out of single-digit. Lmao! People thought I get high high marks, in the end, I tell them I get 11, they 'fainted'. :)
>Social studies 3/13? Wth, what's wrong with me. Anw, I don't understand Social studies!!
>35/50 for chinese! Not very good.

The rest haven't get back. When I get back my Maths paper, I think it's the day Im going to get killed by Mr chng. :) Hahaha, 10 questions I did like 4 questions? When I kept saying I can pass. Hahahaha, rubbbbbbish.
English don't know can pass anot? It's like, I can, then I can't. :D
Physics & Chemistry, I PREFER PHYSICS! :)
1 hrs for both of the papers, spent 5 mins on chemistry and the rest on physics. Haha, chemistry sucks.
Literature, I can do because I asked alot of people from pure lit what they write, and I collected 'information'. Hahaha! And I think our paper is the same as pure lit's!

I find it cool when Miss loh used words that start with 'S' to describe the situation in our class. Every single one of the words is start with 'S'! I love it! :D

-Motivate me to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home