Monday, 17 August 2009

EDITED POST, SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO :)



So, on the 14th, after school, I went home to bathe & change. And went to watch 'Where got ghost'. After that, accompanied darling to find present for his sister. Then took bus to Pasir ris. And he sent me to my god-mother's house. Watched tv, eat all that, slept around 1 plus I guess.

On the 15th, woke up damn early like 5plus due to their noisy-ness :D Hahas, when I open my eyes, 3 people were standing infront of me talking. Of cos will wake up! Hahahs, then went back to sleep for awhile, then wake up again. Bathe, and get my hair done! Look at how they disturb/make fun/punish/play with the groom & his 'brothers'. It's like so funnnnn :D I love it. After that, went over to the groom's house, and back home. Prepare and went to the church, it's niceeee. And sit there, after that have buffet, and eat quickly and need to rush back home to bathe and make my hair again. Then change & to the restaurant at mount faber safra there. And the food was quite nice. Hahahas :D After the dinner, didn't go home, so went back to pasir ris, bathe, look at those pictures, and slept!

16th, wake up, eat, watch tv, and bathe then prepare to go to the hotel to fetch the 'just-married' couple to their house. Then went back home. After that went home around 6+. Woah, finally reach home :)



Start to upload pictures! But of cos not ALL. :)




> She's crying






Can see the I ♥ U ?




They have to put their hands into the water filled with alot of ice and I think it's very cold, and there are numbers and alphabets inside, so they have to arrange the bride's IC number.

Gave a don't know what country note inside the red packet! Evil.


They had to eat the ice-cream with many things on top.
Eg. Jam, condensed milk. And alot more.




Dance 'Nobody'.
















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home