Saturday, 18 July 2009

Happy 38th birthday mummy.



Happy birthday mummy!

(She asked my to pay $50 for her new handphone)

Hmm, 9 more days to 2 months with darling & 10 more days to his birthday. Ohmygosh. :D I must save money ok?

Last year, during this date, we went to Bliss Restaurant to celebrate mummy's birthday. But this year on 17th July instead, we went to Paya lebar's coffeeshop, which is the place where my mum works, and the boss is my father bestfriend's too. At first, it's crowded with alot of other people. But after awhile, the whole coffeeshop is like ours, shouting here and there, making alot of noise. Hahas. I bought the candle that will relight when its blown. And my mummy is very happy blowing over and over again. Hahas, everybody is laughing, and my father came and saved her! He used his hands to press it and take away. Oh no.

> Pictures will be uploaded when my sister is back home, maybe tmr.


Last year's photo @ Bliss restaurant. (My father is trying to make his eyes bigger)
LOL :D

Few days ago in school, someone destroyed my hand like this:



Oh no, :)

Today, Im packing the top of my 'small drawer' on my table.
And I realised almost everything is Mickey mouse. And my sister's bed full of piglet(s).





Ok whatever! :X
Now, some pictures, which I forget to upload last time.

Last saturday's (Issac's birthday celebration)






Last sunday's, (The wedding invitation thinggy, and this is the cake)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home