Monday, 15 September 2008

My decision .



I won't look back :D

I've decided , yea . I won't say .
I won't say what's on my mind now .
Only carmen knows .
And I know hers toooooooo .
I would tell her all my secrets .
Hohoho .
Yes , I dont need to hide anything else .
Except the fact that I still **** him .
Yeaaaaaaaa Oh Yeah . So whattttttt ?
Eh , Im talking rubbish .
:D

Didn't go school today .
Sick ah sick .
And some other reasons .
Later going Springfield outside meet lala
& pass glen sth .
Then East CC to meet KeeYong and Carmen to study :D

I think , like this makes him more happy bah .
He happy jiu can liao loh .
Suan liao le loh ! :D

Ohhhhhhhhhh , lala . -.-

He made me suffer and hurt so much .
And now he say this to me .
Eh , wtfffff .
Next time when he needs love .
I guess NOBODY would be there for him .
Thats too bad .
I think Im too stupid to be sad over him .
I got better things to do , eg. Study , Revise for EOY .
Better than thinking of him all day long when he doesn't even care ?
Oh , bye .

I want to be the one that ask people dont be sad over boys .
And stupid relationships .
And not other people to tell me that .
I want to be the one to smile & tell people dont be sad , don't cry .
:)




You walk by me everyday and say hello .
Everyday you take time out to listen to me .
You talk to me , smile at me,
laugh with me, and have fun with me .
Well , I talk , smile and laugh too ,
but inside I'm hurting .
Deep down it hurts to be with you ,
because I love you and you are only a friend .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home