Friday, 24 October 2008



Yesterday was the last day of school .
I miss my classmates .
I don't want to separate with some of them .
:( I'll miss them , alot .
Took report books ,

EL : 54 [C6]
CHI : 59 [C5]
MATHS : 51 [C6]
SCI : 38 [F9]
GEOG : 42 [E8]
HIST : 42 [E8]
LIT : 52 [C6]
D&T : 59 [C5]
HOMEEC : 64 [B4]
ART : 57 [C5]
Civics & Moral Edu : A .
Total : 518/1000
51.8%
Results : Passed .
Conduct : Good .
L1R4 : 27
L1R5 : 35
-.-
Promotion Status : Promoted to S3 Express .
(Woolalas)

Comments : Sandy is a warm and friendly person who displays the ability to build positive relationships with others. She needs to demonstrates a stronger sense of purpose and determination to perform better in her academic .

Alamak !

After getting the report books , MrLee came to talk to us . He looks happy . ;)
After that is MsRaniy , she talked to us , MeowQing cried .
Than after that , one by one I hear people crying .
In the end , I also cry . Alamaks !
So I faster walk to find wilson & royston .
And someone , step yi ge power sial .
Say wilson dog , don't even dare to say people in his on level .
Dare to bully small only .
Eh , please -.-
Ownself is a dog , want to find a partner to dog with you .
Find someone else please .
Cabbed home .
Bathed , waited for carmen to come my house .
Reached , wilson & royston outside my house sleep .
While carmen help me dye hair .
(Alamak , not obvious one!)
I think I will dye again soon .
;)
Cabbed to Kovan to see they all , and maybe one more person play bball match .
But in the end , they didn't , because it's raining I think .
The match was postponed .



Went to eat at KFC , then took bus back to tampines .
Royston treat us ice cream at haagen daz . Wahahs .



Went sunplaza park , something stupid happen . -.-
Parry came find us , about 10 , walk home with wilson , carmen & parry .
;)

M is a doggy !









I know nothing can change your mind .

Maybe I really should stop thinking about you .
This is the only place I can say whatever I want .
I find it difficult to tell people everything I felt in my heart .
I only can tell Royston everything .
I dont know why too , I can tell him everything I feel .
Because I trust him .
Not because I don't trust other people .
But I trust Royston the most , most , most .

Sometimes , I wish I can just tell him .
Stop avoiding me , I only want you to treat me as friend .
Nothing more than that .
But I can't , that's not what I want .
I want to be with him again .
I really wish I can .
But he don't love me anymore .
He really don't love me anymore .
I cried , laugh , do well in my exam , smile , carry on with me life , & everything , because of him .
Because I wish , one day he would come back to me .
But I know , that's only a dream that would make me happy .
After I've lose you , I know we can't be together again .
Bye , Glen .
Bye , Love .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home