Thursday, 27 November 2008






Booooooo !
I'm very tired today, hurhurhur.
Went out to meet my stead,CarmenLeong today!
Hehees, Miss her.
Went to Fareast, & Bugis to look for something.
And then back to tamp, walk around for awhile and homed.
Tired already, headache, *pokepoke*
Rest awhile, and eat dinner.
Then went out with sis&bf to bedok cc see them lion dance practice.
Quite funny uh some. :D
Then after that, deciding where to go,
then say want go find Joel, then ok lor.
Off to e!hub, saw him there.
Keep trouble him, HAHAHA :D
Homesweethome @ 12.

Going out with Carmen, Hadi, Weiyu, Vanessa, Keeyong, Chunkiat, Zhaohao, Wenkai tmr!





Tags reply.

honey: u gd i write so long end up so little -.-
RE: Sorry lah, alot liao! :)

shopshopqueen: SHOP AT http://shopshop-queen.blogspot.com/ (: & click on my ads. Thanks.
RE: Kuku Qi, don't use my blog to advertise ley! :x

honey: honey~ enjoy urself at fareast wor tkcare ok? love u much.. must miss mi huh =x
honey: reach hm le huh? hahas.. have fun mah? wat u brough? =x
RE: Ok, I will enjoy myself de :D, Got miss you lah ^^, Love you too 'honey' ♥ :D
Yah, reach home le. Funfun :) And I nvr buy anything, cause nvr see dao the things I want! Argh :(

ROYSTONahgong: opps! ytd forgotten tag old liao short term memory le :x hahas jkjk !
RE: Aiya you, idiot one lah. Old liao!

Silvia: San-di... Hahah. Sorry la. Tomorrow i can't go. Hahah. Next time la. Don't upset me leh. :D
Silvia: Did you dye your hair? Hahah. Why didn't you dye rainbow? It'll look nicer. Trust me. Trust me.>.<
Silvia: Hahah. Kidding la. :D Take care!
RE: yah lor you, why tmr cant go. Yah, dye my hair. Lol, rainbow -.-

willy: yo/ i long time nevr tag liao.. ok mah.. hope u r good.. tc
RE: K, thankyou. Takecare too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home