Saturday, 3 January 2009




Let's keep my post interesting, by listening to this song.




Oh so bored!
Dyed my hair, still got colour.
Fuck!

Don't know if Im going out tmr!
Going to Jurong now, bye :)
Edit post when Im back :)
..............................


Hi, Im back! (:
Didn't manage to meet Weikang today for breakfast,
as Im too tired & my cousin's coming to help me dye hair.
Sorry to Weikang x)
Continue sleeping until 11.
Don't know why sleep for so long already, still tired.
Used com, watch show, off to meet Wilson.
Walked to 201, pass Stella dress she lend from me.
Then to Sushi shop, then home!
Met cousin @ house downstairs.
Went up & she start helping me dye.
Ok, theres still colour, I think Im dead on monday.
Lol! Maybe gonna spray before going sch.
Slack around at home, change & off to Jurong to meet aunt, uncle & cousin.
Reach there, ate dinner. Crabby crab, fishy fish. etc
After that, of cos is shopping luh, Lol!
Walk around, bought things, went back sit sit.
They still drinking, then we walk around one more time,
and back, chichat then homed @ 10+.

Im so tired :(
Yawns* But! I have to reply tags first, :)


Jeneration: "want tag more? not scare we spam ah? ;P"
Re: It's ok, but not those lame spammers can already.

CHERYL: "LOL! I GOT TAG LEH! IF NOT U CRY!"
Re: Haha, yay! Thanks for not disappointing me & let me cry.

BTW: "sadnyyy, can u be my gf? =D"
Re: Lol?

weixin: "this lao tiko only wants more tag only lol.=D"
Re: Hehehhe, Cannot ah?! :x You then lao tiko lor. I miss you leh, omg. Hahahha.

AMANDA: "hahas. first day of school was seriously bored until cannoot.."
Re: Yea, Especially in the hall. The talks like never ending -.-

Azan ! :D: "sanddddyyyy ! whats the meaning of shuai-er ? u write there at your blogg ! :D whats the meaning siaa ? hahaa"
Re: Means more handsome, Hehehehee. Handsome Azan! :D

LàNzÉr: "NO present for you k! hahas. takecares! =)"
Re: Wheyy! I want present! :(

hakim :D: "sandy sandy ! hello !"
Re: Hello new classmate! :D

Jeneration: "Cute mickey ^^ jst like his new owner lol ;P"
Re: Haha, Wow, thanks. Lols.

vanessa: "mid tgt if we two free lor.. sms mi anytym if miding:D hahas"
Re: Hahaha, Okay :)

Sokkan: "HAHAHAHAH! you're not online! Show me johor pic leh,don't keep it to yourself,not good. HAHA COME ON ^^"
Re: Lol! Lmao, you go Yahoo.com, search 'Johor' and see the pictures. Hahahaha! :D

viviem !: "hahah , yes yes , see you on monday ! :D try the ink in the mickey mouseeyyy ! :D and the piggy pen rocks :D"
viviem !: "* marker"
Re: Alil like no ink no ink uh, Haha! :)





I don't know why I said that again, to you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home