Wednesday, 4 March 2009


Schoooooool, schooooooooool, schhhooooooolllll.

Physics & Chem test, hahaha.
Both okok but I've noooo confident :D
Oh no, Heehee.
Show my father my A maths paper, and he didn't scold me.
Hahahaha! ^^ .
After school, went over to East view see bball match? Meet Jiawei outside his sch.
And then went in, awhile, go out find Wilson, then go in again.
Sit there, see see. Then saw Xuanwei, Jonathan, Wenkai, & Brenna :D
After that, Rainnnnnnnnnn.
Went in their canteen, I played with Jiawei's the flyfly thing.
So fun, ohnooooooo. Hahahha, dumb.
And when I playing it, I hit someone's head. Haha :D
Then Jiawei showed me a magic, using pokercards, the magic is damn long,
buttttttt, scary :( really scary.
Slack outside bbt shop, see they all play the fight fight thing,
then took bus home with Wilson. :D


Tmr's the last paper, Maths :)
Yay. Hi-5555555555.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home