Thursday, 23 April 2009

Hurts

Ahha!, today had spot check, teacher didn't check my row. Everyone was like, heng ah.
Lols. Mother tongue teacher don't know go where, then my sec 2's chinese teacher came in and teach.
Didn't really pay attention, haha! ChanQiang was teaching me some 'skills'.
hmmm, but sadly, didn't use it today.
Maths, teacher never come alsooooo, the don't know what teacher relief, then just rest rest.
A maths, confused!
After recess was Physics, so bored so bored. But time pass very fast, as Mr Ngio love to tell stories :)
English for 3 periods! Wtf, actually is 1 period Eng, 2 period CME.
Then CME become English. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Me, and golf was playing hangman. Hahhaha! :)
And I see some other people playing tic-tac-toe.
And Miss Loh don't know, and she said that, we're copying notes.
Haha, okay..... She used 3 periods to teach us the oral thinggy, abt the picture one.
Keep saying same things, so many people slept.
I think she can't be bothered anymore. :/
Suppose to have Physics study program straight after English, but didn't go.
Think alot of people never go too.
Went to meet GuXin they all, and then go Canteen.
Stayed there till 5+. Hmm, fun.
Then walked to KFC there meet my mum as Im lazy to go home.
:D



I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
I just want to find a way to compromise
Cause I believe we can work things out
I thought that I had all the answers
But since you're gone
I admit I was wrong
I'm so lonely all the time
Everywhere I go I get so confused
You're the only thing thats on my mind
On my bed so cold at night
I miss you more each day
If we ever say we'd never be together
In the end you wave goodbye
Don't know what I'd do
If I could only hold you now
Make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home