Monday, 20 April 2009

for 21 Apr 2009
aquarius
You see what's wrong and you know what to do now. The time has come to make it real, and it's a lot bigger than any one person. This means cooperation and organization, authority and discipline, and most important responsibility. All these things are what it takes to get you where you know you want to go.


P.E so fun today :) Hahaha, I had fun in school today till I sleep for awhile during miss loh's SP. Opps, Shhhhh. Im actually a good girl. Mr kok is so kind that he saw my hand's infection, he said he'll buy cream for me. Ohhhh, so nice :)

I bought a 'storybook'
HAHA :D



Ever since you left me it's not the same
I don't know what to do
You turned and walked away.
Missing you missing you missing you,
Missing you missing you missing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home