Monday, 23 March 2009

Now, I've asked everybody to relink me.
Few days with people, not knowing my new url :)
Zi bi at my own blog. Aww :( Cry lor.

21st March.
Met Shushu, Wilson & Jason, went to Kallang and meet Xiaofu, Dania & Johnny[?]
And Xiaofu's father fetch us home, lorryyyyy.
The wind so bigbig, until my hair messy. Hahahaha! :)
Ugh! Im stupid enough to believe that dumb, that there's someone at the block looking at us.
Then 1 vs 0! LOL.
Slack at 100+ with Sam, they all?
Then Xiaofu went home, left me & Dania.
And they say want go 800+, then go.
Around 3+ 4 I went home. Cos very tired & bored alr.
Sorry for pangseh-ing you, Dania. :'(

22nd March.
Went to tm with Xiaofu, and then to my hse to do homework.
Did some, and then went to eat dinner at 280.
After that, went riding with Keeyong & Wilson also.
Reached home, 11+. Used computer and sleeeep!

23rd March.
Tired! Can't wake up at first.
Tskkk, school's boring, boring, BORINGGGGGGG!
Went home straight after Study program.
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!!!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home