Sunday, 20 September 2009



Backz! :D
Ytd was quite tiring toooo.
Met Yueming at house downstairs,
then accompany him home to shower.
He damn slow :X
Then took bus to Chalet pass my sister things,
then me & Yueming went to Ehub, wanted to eat chicken rice.
But closed! So walk to downtown & eat chicken rice :D
After that walk around downtown & Ehub.
Then went to mac as Yueming want to eat Ice cream.
Walked to find my cousin @ the candy floss there.
And she treat me eat candy floss :DDDDDD
I make it myself, (half only actually) :D
So scary, must turn damn fast. Hahas.
After that went to a don't know what place, got sell things de.
Then slackslack, then went back to Chalet, with Charlotte! :)
And Yueming & Charlotte became friends. LOLOLOL :D
Damn cutezxzx. And thanks Yueming for peeling the prawn for me & charlotte,
until hand also red red de bcs the prawn damn hot, hahas! :D
Went home after that, and talked to Yueming on the phone.
Fall asleep soon after that. :D





Eating mash mallow, see saw seen?





2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

The cake so cool! :)

20 September 2009 at 4:39 pm  
Blogger Sandy . said...

Nice right? Heehee, so colourful. :D

20 September 2009 at 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home