Saturday, 19 September 2009

Chalet.

下雨天了怎么办 我好想你.

Walao, it's raining! How am I suppose to go to chalet later?
Hope it faster stopxzx! :@
I hate you, rain! :D

Happy 21st Birthday LIN SHI QI.

(18thSept)
Ytd was a very tiring day,
school in the morning, arghz hate it!
Then after school slack with Xiaofu, Hongjie & John for awhile.
Then went home to shower and took bus to meet Yueming & Junhui.
Sent Junhui to take bus and then went to look for presents for my sister.
But on the way, saw Andy, he go home take money and go back to tm meet us to buy his present for dont know who. Lols, then Junhui came back, jokerzxzx :D Hahaha, then accompany Andy wait for cab, then my turn to look for present, bought alr, Junhui left & we took bus to Pasir ris.
Went to Cheers to buy 2 pack of ice, heavy leh !!! But not I take :DDD One very strong boy take, hahaha, K lame :/ Then went there, help my sister & her bf do things, but mostly not I do, is Yueming at there helphelp. Lol, And I didn't treat him as maid okkk. LOL :D He too kind alr lah. After awhile, very hot, then we went to the room to blow balloon, lols. Then around 6plus 7 sent him to Cheers there, and walked back to Chalet. Ate & watch tv. Heehee. And 10plus cut cake, had lots of fun spraying, and went to hide behind my grandmother. Then see the others running here and there smashing cakes and spray and putting ice in each other's clothes. Wow, btw, the cake damn bigxz! Went home around 12 plus, shower & slept. :)




Later maybe meeting Yueming and go to Chalet.
And it's still raining nowxzsx. Wtfuck? :D

Faster stop raining !
Going to watch 'D.I.E again', now :)
Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home