Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Heyz! 'm back (:
Had lots of fun today!, Thanks to Royston, Wei de, Wilson, Sebastian, Victor. And 2 others I don't know the name though.

Took Mrt to Aljunied & walked to Geylang, (heh heh, don't think wrongly.) Went in the Royston's mother lan shop, quite fun de wor. Didn't had a chance to see Joel! Because he arrived there only at 10pm, but I left earlier. Hahas! So sad ): My first time playing l4d & dota today! Wowwww (: My heart beat damn fast, it's so exciting. K lame {: Hahaha! But I really think it's fun. Understood why boys always get addicted to it!! Maybe now it's common for girls too, :D Shouted like mad when I saw zombieees! Hahaha, damnz! Played Audition & Maple too! One boy there, cutecute, shortshort, chubbychubby, watching 'Meet dave'. So I went to join him, and laugh like mad. (: Hahaha, and we watched the 7pm show there as there's television there also, we laughhhhed out loud. Some parts of the show is funnyyyyyyyy! (: After that, walked to Aljunied mrt with Wei de & Wilson. Went to Whitesands & see them play Initial D. And had our dinner there too.
So, when we're going off, we saw Howneng, Yueming, Jonathan, Andy, and I don't know(?) there. After that, Wei de kept pestering me to get my industrial piercing. Haha! But I think I will go for it next time :D


Afterall, it's a fun dayyyyy! :D
Even though I had fun, BUT I'm still thinking/missing you for the whole day.
And I didn't .... ! My heart only have you, and I love you.

090909, tomorrow? Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home