Tuesday, 1 September 2009

I'm happy..

Damn happy, too happy, very happy, so happy that you left me, so happy to get hurt, ^^ I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy. This is the first time I'm so happy. Words can't describe how happy I am. Maybe you'll think I'm sad, but I can tell you I'm really happy. Damn happy that you never kept what you promised. Wooooooah :)



Went to cousin's chalet on 29th & 30th of August.
Pictures later or next time. Too lazy. :]

Went back to Yumin yesterday. Heeheeeee, after that went walkwalk @ tm,cs blabla, with CarmenLeong, Keeyong, Mini, & 2 other girls.

Going to Zoo later. :]
KKKKKKK BYEEEEEEEEE.



In this post :
Happy = Sad
Sad = Happy


If we're meant to be, you'll be back, no matter what (:
090909


I fucking dream of you again.
Made me wake up every 1 hour.
ARGH, ASSHOLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home