Monday, 15 September 2008

I love Carmen !

Hey , Hello , Yo , Yoh , Yeah , Hi , NiHao .

Im feeling sad , as well as happy .
This is my second post today .
Im here to cheer carmen up .
Don't be sad over him .
Just like how I used to , last time .
Get over him , you still got me .
Right ! :D Boys are cold blooded and inhuman at times .
But they can be sweet like anything .

Just ignore them lah , when they need you ,
they will come find you , sweet talk w you .
When they dont need you .
They will just leave you alone at somewhr .
Somehow , they won't care about you already .
They will say they love you how much how much like super real .
The next minute they can say , they don't love you anymore .
I know not all guys are like that .
But most of them are .

You better don't sad over him hor ,
If not I treat you eat shit .
:D:D:D , joking man .
Must be happy , like how I am now .

Im so happy without him . :x
You must be happy , without (him) too !
Okayyyyyyyy ?

We both last long can liao :D

Muacks * Hahaha !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home