Friday, 28 November 2008

Im

I still can't slp :( And it's 3+ am now!
:/ Talking to Royston, Wilson & Parry on msn! Lol, bored.
And Im talking to Wilson through window.
I mean, not talk lah. Wave wave. Cos can see his house from my house's kitchen window.
Hehe, so cool huh! :D
I just learn 2 new words from my kpo partner!,
'Kponess' And 'Agecist' Haaha! So cute huh .

K, I'll try to sleeeeeep now :(
BYE.



Tags reply.


qii: oh i miss wenkai.
RE: Your prob, tell me for what? :)

Lover;D: Missss you !
RE: Lover? Haha :D

Silvia: Hahah. Went out with my cow what. Hahah. Next time la. ;D!
RE: What cow? Lol! Nvm lah, nxt time ok? :)

honey: honey ar honey.. don think so much la.. mi bz mah hahas.. bz working.. no work hw gt money?
honey: no money hw to feed u? hahas..!! no money hw angkong? no money hw i billiard dao siao?
honey: hahas.. must think think mah correcT? and bz with billiard and pool mah at least i gt msg u =x
honey: honey ar honey! when u goin meet mi huh?! everytime even awhile also don let mi go find u! ROAR!
honey: i don care this fri hor.. ! DEAL!
honey: honey ar honey! fri on hor i don carE! mwahaha!! slp early ok? don stay up till so late.. somemore
honey: u headache.. if buay tahan tk med.. listen ur honey la diao.. nite nite <3
RE: Okay, I won't think so much le. Okay, but I think you already don't care now.
Hope you'll reply me soon. :( :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home