Sunday, 4 January 2009



You're mine,

Ponyo ponyo ponyo~

Anyway, Happy birthday Chum Hao :)

Woke up quite late, watch my show ^^.
Bathed and prepare.
Meet Liling 2 @ mrt station.
Shopped around, buy my things,
I saw Chumhao, then I saw Calvin BBB!
Wahahaha :)
Then went to meet Royston and the rest at TM arcade.
Bought movie ticket, Ponyoponyo~
Then play arcade, after that went in.
Watched the show, quite nice.
But super cold inside. :(
The ponyo so cute luh!


She loves ham.


Hmm, after that, Yikai treat us eat Häagen Dazs. Hahaha! :)
After that walk around and then homed!
Gonna meet Wilson, Royston they all tmr and go school together.
Yeah! :)
And so sad, I didn't go to Sheila house for the something like farewell party?
I don't know luh, I think I'll miss all of them.
Ok, stop, don't make me cry.
:)


Going to watch my show now! But before that, let me reply tags first :D



CHERYL: "tag"
CHERYL: "One more word! LOL! all tgt 4 plus now, 7. LOL! 9 now. -.-"
Re: Hahaha, Toot! 14 words in total. Lol!

Jeneration: "i know why u so tired... :) ...cheer up :):) u still got many buddy :D"
Re: Hahaha, Okay. Thanks :)

Jessilyn: "ellooos[: linked me up yea ? takecares :d"
Re: Lol, Linked.

WL: "Taggged yo! (;"
Re: Thanks! :)

LàNzÉr "yoyo ! =)"
Re: Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo :x

Sokkan: "HAHA! Don't like that ^^ I want see jb picture lehzxzx. johor bahru de. HAHA"
Re: Lol! See first bah :x

Willy: "hello:) you always call me tagg i dun nod wat to say lei. haha:) jking la.. erm.. write nicer in ur blog la.. tc sandy"
Re: Hahaha, Ok, Must tag moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee la. Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) I said this to you alot of times alr.

Joanne: "Hello;D"
Re: Hello back. :)

weixin: "haha so good ah miss me?=) meet up somedays.=D"
Re: Yea la, miss you lah, lao tiko. Lol! :D

Ryan: "sandy sandy sandy! pinch you"
Re: Noooo! Ouch* :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home