Friday, 6 March 2009

Wonderrrs.

Yesterday was the last paper for common test, maths.
And I get back the paper today! 31/50.
Tskkk. I also get back my physics paper ytd! 16/25. :D
Lols, Im more worried about my English & Socialstudies? Hmm.
Came home super early today, so decided to update my blog. :D

Had practical exam today, haha. First time seeing Azan so serious :)
4 periods of F&N, very fast over!
Then went AVA room for mother tongue.
Recess was bored, no interesting figures :D
Maths, took back paper and I think Im very careless in some questions.
*Slap myself .
:D
Went tm with Xiaofu, AGAIN.
And we saw Jojo, guxin, AGAIN.
Saw Kelvin @ popular. Tsk!

Went mac, saw Jordannnnnnnnnnn!@$#$@!
Like few days nvr see him. Hahaha!
Took bus to East cc, slack.
And went homeeeeeeeee.




*And I saw my dumb cousin ytd, she scare me :(
**Huaiwei! My head is still pain, tskkkkkkkk. *cry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home