Friday, 24 April 2009

llove that we can not have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

You melt my heart with your eyes, warm my soul with your voice, break my insecurities with your touch. I get the best feeling in the world, when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if it's just for a second, that I've crossed your mind. I'm going to set it free, if it comes back, it's mine. If it doesn't, it's not meant to be. Maybe time will make you forget me, but time will make me love you more than before. Oftentimes I say goodbye to you without wanting to. Though that doesn’t mean that I've stopped loving you or I've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. Why is it easy to fall in love and yet so hard to be loved back? Why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? Why do I have to fall if it's you I cant have? Why is there a "you" in "me" but never a "me" in "you"? I miss you alittle too much, alittle too often, alittle more each day. I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most. Every few nights or so, you pop into my dreams, leaving fake memories in my mind. Everytime I say I love you, I'm really trying to say so much more than those three little words. I'm trying to say you mean more to me than anyone else in the world. I'm trying to let you know that I adore you and that I cherish the time we spend together. I'm trying to explain that I want you and that I need you and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts every time I think about you. I'm trying to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. I find you fun, funny, attractive, talkative yet sometimes quiet, caring, easy to like, annoying, lovable, great, hard to talk to, easy to talk to, too secretive, too open, too nice, really mean. I think that you’re worth all the awkwardness, the fights, the arguing, you’re worth all the tears, you’re worth all the pain. It doesn’t matter because I think you’re worth it.
Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.

noh ss!w !
(Read it upside down)


Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now you're not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don't pretend, remember now he treats you only like a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home