Saturday, 25 April 2009

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.



I'm not a superwoman that I can do everything you all expect me to do.
Stop making me stress, you all make me don't feel like staying at home.
You all make me feel like killing myself, you all just SUCKS.
Get out of my life, I fucking hate you all.


Stop promising me when you can't do it, FUCK YOU.
Please just fucking fuck off from my life.
I'm SICK and TIRED of this.
Who are you, to make me so sad?
I think, I won't believe what you say anymore.
I hate you, I really hate you for making me love you.

There won't be 'me' in your life anymore.

I'll occupy myself with things to do, and stop thinking of you.
DON'T WORRY.

Ytd night, my heart pain thinggy is back again.
When I was about to sleep, it start to pain.
Make me can't sleep, after awhile, slowly ok le :/



Maybe privating my blog when I update the nxt time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home