Sunday, 26 April 2009

Happy birthday KuanBoon!

I sent him a birthday msg at 4am plus. He thought Im mad. And called me, but I didn't pick up, I was half asleep. So he use who-ever phone and sms me and 'scolded' me for being crazy. K :(


I was seriously sick 30 mins ago. Headache, feeling very giddy, and vomit.
Thanks Super.S, Mr.Stoney, Cheryl, Liling & others for caring me.





Not sure going sch tmr anot, :/
Painnnnnnnn :'(




Tags reply:

-OMH: oh kaka
Re: Oh lolo. :)

V. viviem: hi baobei :D
Re: Hello baobei ♥

Passerby: dont be sad
Re: If you're me, I'm sure you'll be sad too. But thanks anyway.

brandon: hahah kay kay :)
Re: Linked you.

Cheryl: The read upside down one very coool!
Re: Of cos, written by me. (:

Yuting: tagged :]
Re: Thanks.

Passerby: hey wat happened?mind sharing wit me?
Re: A long story.

AHXIN: Happy bdae to me!
AHXIN: if u are the bird, i the flame , ba ni wei rao , ba ni wei rao.
Re: Happy birthday to you? Your birthday? No bah. Hmmm, what bird? What flame? I don't understand :(

ChuLi '♥: hello,relink me yea!:}
Re: Okay, soon.

Clive: Woah ! since when you start such emo post :B
Re: All your fault. Ass stoney.

feel better: feel better the person you love is so bad but maybe his sorry
Re: I know, he is fucking bad. Try to understand how I feel.

SOKKAN QUEEN: HAHAHA is you never come find me @ recess lor! Every thursday you'll find me de lor ): now never ~
SOKKAN QUEEN: We shall cry manzxzx,let's hate friend-stealers together ^^
Re: Ok, I will find you soon soon de! No worries. K let's cry :(

V. viviem: baobei , relax , cheerup ! <3333333333333333 (:
Re: Will try de!

-OMH: oh lala long time no go bbt find 1 day go ? o.o lols
Re: OK, sureeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home