Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Yes? Or No?

Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn’t leave them out where people
can see them.
You should change them regularly. And you shouldn’t loan them out to strangers.


Whatever it is, school sucks. Today sucks. :/
Everything that happen just don't seems to make me happy.
I don't enjoy today!
And now, as Im blogging, my phone's going crazy.
Can't send out sms, wtf is all these -.-
Ms loh today bad mood, at there shout until my head also going burst.
Wtf she want, like little bit things at there keep shoutshout. LLWMS.
It makes me feel SICK going to school, if you continue shouting like for NO reasons.
Stop it lah. I guess you're having girls' problem. Or maybe I should say women's
problem.
Bcs you're not a girl already.
After school went to t1, walkwalk with Liling.
Then went home, and slept from 4+ to 6+.
Hearing someone's lovely voice asking me to wake up.
That's the best part of today. :)
Time flies! 8th Oct will be the start of EOY.
When can I start studying? I don't want to suffer more by studying 1 more year.
Since I hate studying so much, I should study hard for this 2 weeks,
rather than studying one more year.
With 1 subject pass for common test 2, I really had no more mood to study.
Still, I will try my best.
Oh ya, sometimes people just want to celebrate birthday for their friend and
everyone wants their birthday to be fun & happy right.
If not why they call it Happy Birthday. If they made the canteen's floor dirty,
just ask them to clean it. But it's very time consuming asking to write reflections
and sending them out for 2 periods, how they study like this?
Lols. It's the best chance to let them skip classes. Haha! :)

Someone ask me not to hate today.
So, I love today! -.- Hahaha.
I'm happy everyday. Lolllls. :D

Stop being childish, open your eyes and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home