Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Loving you is like breathing , how can I stop?


I love you , I really do .


Why am I loving him so much ?
When can I stop loving him mans .
When When When ! Tell me when !?!
There are times when I can't decide whether to see you or not .
I want to see you , because I miss you .
But there are times when I don't want to see you ,
Because everytime I do ,
the fact that you don't see me the way I see you hurts me even more .

I need just one more chance , I will treasure it .
But I dont think you will lahs horrrrrrrrrrr ?
Heh Heh , talking to myself . Lamelame ! :D
Now that we go our separate ways ,
Maybe we're no longer related .
We're not even friends ?
You don't talk to me , And I don't talk to you .
That's all .
Even pass things , I also need ask people pass to you .
You also must ask people give me .
:(

You said we should be friends .
But how can I be friends with someone that everytime I look at you ,
It makes me want you even more .

Now I know a millions words would not bring you back ,
because I've tried .
Neither would a millions tears ,
I know because I've cried .

Maybe after this few days ,
We won't be contacting already ?
But I hope you would still remember me hor .
I would still love you .
And wait for youuuu , secretly .
I hope you would believe this .

My heart tells me , you don't love me anymore .

I had a dream , about him .
I smiled and recalled .
The memories we had .
Then I noticed tears rolling down my cheeks .
You know why ? Because it was just a dream !

Somehow , the saddest thing in the world ,
Is loving someone who used to love you .
I know I didn't treasure him last time .
But I tried to , he don't care anymore .
He don't love me anymore ,
he don't want me anymore ,
he don't need me anymore .

Lastly ,
I realised so many people read my blog never tag one .
Nehneh pok , better tag horrrrrrrrrr !
:D



Don't smoke too much , it's bad for your health .
I know you won't read this ,
even if you do , you won't care ?
But I don't want you to learn bad .
I think you already do .
Just don't smoke too much please .
Someone , please help me persuade him to smoke lesser !
:(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home