Friday, 28 November 2008

Everything's gonna be alright :)

27th Nov,

Met Carmen first, followed by hadi, keeyong, wenkai, zhaohao, vanessa. And lastly, weiyu, she overslept. Oh! :D Then mrted and to cineleisure. Watched Madagascar escape 2 africa, Heh, quite nice & cute ;o! But, I heard somemore snore behind me, Wahaha ^^. Crazy old man, better don't snore next time. (I don't even know is who, I think Im more crazy) Walkkkkkkk to Fareast, Hadi & Weiyu went back home. Walk walk, then went back tamp, the train is super smelly, with some people* , Ahha! Smelly ass. Wenkai they all was playing like small kids, HAHA! Went North CC look for Royston, And meet wilson & ck there. My kpo-partner was there too!*geehee* He said he want to show of his FIT body. -.-" Whatever, then went back 201, eat, Thankyou RoystonAhgong help me clear stock (rice) -.-, Lol! and homed after that.

Im bored.
I think Im full of rubbish :D
I think alot.
Im Agecist.
Im crazy.
Im stupid.
Im useless.
Im missing my honey! :(
Wahahahaaaaaa.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home