Friday, 30 January 2009

Deleted previous post.

Yesterday school was fine.
Today was like horrible, terrible, vegetable!
F&N, got sent out of class just because I said 'ouch'.
Cedric's chair hit my leg of cos i ouch lah.
If not laugh meh. Funny uh Mrs sim. Joker sial! *Claps! -.-
Spoil my mood, since sec 2 jiu pick on me. See her face jiu sian hao bu hao? -.-
Mr Chng is a very good teacher, Hahaha. He see me sitting outside, he say
' I know you're a good girl, don't be sad.' Heehee! Hahahah :D
MT, Recess okok. Maths funfunfunfun! I love maths. ^^
After school, Xiaofu Chunkiat came my hse, followed by wilson, then keeyong.
Played poker, then sis came back, join also.
After that all go alr, then I restrest, watch tv all that.
Met wilson at my hse downstairs around 7 , then go meet ck.
Go sushi shop, saw JOEL, omg so long nvr saw him. :)
Then chat awhile, went east cc slack awhile.
Walk to sunplaza, also sit sit awhile. Then went home at 10+. :)



Ok, I think Im soooo not going to sec 3 camp.
Oh-so boring.

Sibei dulan with Dion. Fucker.

Anyway, Decided to chang back to Cbox. Those banned will be unban. ;o
I will remove my ShoutMix soon, Tag at Cbox instead of ShoutMix, Thanks :)

Wow, cool -.- Hehehahahehhe, I miss CarmenLeong!

Im so lazy to upload pictures, Next time :)

BEFORE I FORGET, I WANT TO THANKS SEBASTIAN, MY HOUSE'S DOG FOR HELPING ME TO FIND MY WATERBOTTLE TWICE, YTD I CALLED HIM, ASK HIM HELP ME FIND, FOUND, THEN TODAY I VERY PEKCEK WITH DION I GO THROW ON FLOOR, THEN I NVR PICK UP, HE SAW AGAIN & PICK IT UP.
HEHEHE!


Tags reply.

XiaoSamuel "hahatagged (:"
Re: Thanksthanks! :D

Min "Eeee, eat so much. No wonder pig. :\"
Re: Hehehe, you then pig? :)

Min "Sandy veli chute. Lol (:"
Re: Lolllllllllllllllll!

Min "Goodnight Sandy! ^^"
Re: Nights Popillol.

Xiaozhong "So many abalone! i want to eat ! Relax okays dont angry! must have a good new year and have new year mood . okays ? ;D"
Re: Hahaha, okay. I will de :) Long time no see you.

Joel "lol same as me, scare of dog ><" Re: Hahaha, yea. Scary, but some cute.

Joel "Only the first day bad, after tat will be good days the whole year :D"
Re: Okay :D Yea.

Joel "abalone what taste de? :X"
Re: Nice lor, Haha.

Joel "still got 11 days, wish u every time gamble also win money, except gamble with me ;P"
Re: Hahhaa, Nononono!

viviem ! "relink baobei (:"
Re: Okay, soon soon

Angela "Hi lover! Love you and your cute laughs!"
Re: Hehehe, I will pass you my laughter! :D

mm "hello! happycny! i am slow"
Re: It's okay. Haha.

Sokkan "HAHAHAHA, ya lor, super dao sia. you know i say hi to him, he just wave only. TSK! k abalone super big man"
Re: Hahaha, Yea lor. Don't care him lah. :)

JUEXIN "yoh, tagged :D"
Re: Thanks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home