Wednesday, 28 January 2009


Im back,

Anw, Happy CNY to everyone.
Hope you all get manymany red packets! ;)
In the next remaining 12 days. Quickly! ^^

Unfortunately for me, it's a bad start of this year.
You'll see later. Continue reading!! :)

Reunion dinner,





First day of cny,
Woke up, bathed & prepare, went over to grandmother house while waiting for my aunt they all to get ready, went to somewhere, I don't know where, to pick them up, & went to pray my grandfather, grandmother & grand-uncle or something(?) Next, Yishun, Cousin's house. Omg, she has a new smally tiny puppy? So cute, but Im scared of dogs :( Slack there, talked to my cousin. And she kept asking me when going Escape with her again, Haha! :) Soon yea? Back to my grandmother house again, played poker there, win alittle? And then slack, eat dinner. I decided to go home, bath, then come back with my friends. And so I took bus back home, bathed& went to meet Wilson & walk to 209 meet ChumHao. Took cab down to Bedok, $7+? I pay myself, I thought nvm, new year, playplay happyhappy. Then reach there, keep sms my cousin they all ask them come down, then they no reply me, then my mother called me, scoldscoldscold me, say why don't want go up, then I say I dont want lah, then she ask me choose go up or go home, then I say GO HOME, then she say she now come down fetch me home, then I jitao very pekcek, I go find her, she ask me where my friend, then she go findfindfind, like some aunties when she's not suppose to be one. And scolded me, shout @ me under the block, _|_ .
And almost slapped me, Orh oh! Then she drive me home, & I pekcek, lock myself in the room use computer. First day of CNY goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ Spoil my new year mood, Hate it.
Don't tell me is my fault or her fault, I don't fucking care, because I think I'm right.
Go up she not happy, don't go up she also not happy. Then wtf she want? -.-
Sua.


Second day of CNY!
Woke up, saw some people @ my house already. Wow, early birds! Bath & went out talktalk with them, played poker, lost today, ohhhhhhhh! So sad right? Heheeee! After that, slackslack. After the adults finish playing Mahjong, we went to play. Lost a few dollars again. Actually, it's okay :)
Not much things happen today. Just people coming my house, taking red packets and all that. After that, almost all of them went home, me, my sis & xiangzhou hungry, so we cooked maggie mee, then open abalone eat, hahah :D After thatone of my father's worker came? then 2 or 3 of my father's friends came also, quite late already also. So I sit there, awhile, bath, dry my hair. And slept! :)





Today,

Happy birthday Mr Wong Wong Wong!!

Schooool, aww :( Wilson's sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to sch, asked Royston to go out sch with me, met Viviem & went BK. Xiaofu sms me, siaopeh! hahahhaa, then she came find us, buy things & went in to school, School was bored, I hate school! So what if I can get to see him, he don't care. I'm getting stress-er yea. (And as Im posting this, I hate it when people kept sending me virus at msn, it's irritating). Ok, continue. High with Amanda & Xiaofu is my daily routine in school. I don't know what he's thinking? And I hate to see when he fall down, or somewhere get hurt. Haha! Heart pain again, ;( Actually, I don't have to.
I'm seeing more flirters in school, aww. Sad case :x
According to my dictionary,
Flirt means to play at courtship without any serious intentions.
Oh, 1st person: So what if you're new? So what you come back from other country? Doesn't mean you can flirt lah. Still say what, want to know all the boys. Want make use of them say lah, don't need say until nicenice lah, what want know boys. Eww, makes me feel disgusted when I see you, and feel like slapping you face.
2nd person: You sit beside him again you die _|_


Tags reply!

Sokkan "HI, I want see jb picture please! HAHAHAHA OMG, i see something -.- wah ****ed off man see the name. LOL wah the glen very dao. LOL ."
Re: Haha, Yah, He's dao ! But he told me he's friendly, he's not :(

Joel "finally update le ^^"
Re: Haha!

Joel "lol u say okay one ah so i m waiting ya ;P"
Re: What thing? hah.

Joel "so fast got red packet oh lol envy XP"
Re: Hehe, don't need envy.

Carmen "SANDYYYYYYYYYYY! Imy like hell! :D"
Re: Imy too, Carmen!

Joel "In this deep deep lonely moon nite, i miss u again... lol u say de, miss u then tag u ;P;P"
Re: Haha, Wow!

Prettyinstyle "Visit us for retail and wholesale Earrings and many Accessories! MEGA CLEARANCE UP TO 50% off!!"
Re: Oh, k.

Jacemon "PSP HUNT ?! NEVER JIO ?! OH MY ?"
Re: Tamp lor :D

Angela "Hi Lover. "
Re: Me too me too! Passed my laughter to you :)

AkuJiajia, "I'm gonna meet my Sandy next week man. Comfirm garantee chop!
Re: Yes, Must! :D:D

Derrick "Yo SanSan!! =P Tagged le ah!"
Re: Thanks :D

Min "CLEVER PIG/LOLLIPOP! (:"
Re: Yes, you're stupid ^^

Joel "i m back ;)"
Re: :D

Jiayan "SANDY! ;D"
Re: YO! :)

CHERYL "WHERES UR POST?!?!?"
Re: HERE!! :D

amanda "HIIE.! MEL FEL VIN FIN SO CUTE SO AS ER HUMM.."
Re: Hahaha, Im cuter. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home