Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Loving you.

Hi, Actually Im lazy to update, Lazy to type, Lazy to upload pictures.
But, sadly, I still came & update. Sad right. See my post, Hahaha, Joking.
School's fine these few days, Daily routine, School, Sushishop, East cc, sweets from Jordan, homeeeeeeee. Hahaha.
But today, I went to East cc, Nobody there, so me & Xiaofu sit down slackslack, then went home.
When I walking home, Cq & Roy say they reach East cc, fuckers. HAHAHA, Joking.
A. Maths, E. Maths, Physics, Chemistry is killing me! Roarrrrrrrrrr :(

Ok, no pictures because Im lazy to upload? And Im tired, and want to sleep.
That's all! Heeheeeeeeeee.

I miss talking to you.
:'(



Tags reply:

yunyi: "yaya you den siaochabor lor.... cny coming woootss... hahahas.... money money and money(:"
Re: Yah, Can see you soon. I know you miss me! :)

KeeNian: "Tags you back (:"
Re: Thanks smelly! :D

Joel: "haha coz everday also enter here at least one time leh ;P"
Re: Hahaha, Yah lor, really ? :)

Joel: "u pei me go buy lol ;P ;P"
Re: Don't want :)

Joel: "y always go sushi shop? u like sushi so much oh? :X"
Re: Yup, I love sushi! Hahaha :D

Joel: "why not ok today?? i m always here :):)"
Re: Haha, thanks :)

cK: "tagg"
Re: Xiexie lor :x

Joel: "sandy ^^lol actually i nvr think short or long de,got wat want to say then say loh hehe u wont prefer me always sweet talklonglong u e bo e bah?lol;P"
Re: Haha, It's okay. Nevermind :)

♥ JESSILYN: "peek-a-boos :D"
Re: Woah, :)

Min: "Stupid lollipop."
Re: Stupid Popillol!

Joel: "Sandy think too much again le :):) guai guai :):)"
Re: Hahaha, Okay :)

CHERYL: "the eng song nicE!"
Re: Of cos, there's only one song :)

hakim :D: "hahahhaha. yayy ! tahnks stupid pervert !"
Re: Np, horny bastard :)

Anan: "tagged back! how's scool? =D"
Re: Fine, quite ok. Hahaha :D

Joel: "tonite i m waiting :D:D"
Re: Hahaha :)

sherann: "hello come and tag thundefined-love.blogspot.com"
Re: Hahaha, okay .

looonie :D: "hahahaha yo. happy anot. tagged you LOL. bird you."
Re: Bird me? Oh no! :(

dion: "SANDY IS CUTE... LOL"
Re: Hahaha, thankyou. Opps :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home