Friday, 16 January 2009


Viviem's



Im getting lazier & lazier these few days.
:(

I wanna sleep!
Went to school today, mood was still okok.
Not very bad :)
Try to control myself @ parade sq.
F&N was fun & bored at the same time. Mothertongue, I just simply hates people who keeps talking when teacher is already scolding, like super noisy lah. -.-
Recesssssss! I love recess :) Always mad with Xiao fu fu! Lolol!
Maths, do work for one period & another period @ library relax.

After sch, went KFC as XIAOFU want to eat. So we all look at her eat. Lolol! :)
Then Wilson, Chunkiat & me walk to bus-stop while Xiaofu & Cq went back to school for the don't know what art thing.
Went home, bath & prepare.
Met wilson, quite late already, so took cab to fengshan cc.
Watch them bball match, Springfield Vs PingYi.
At first was winning by alot, in the end, lost :/
I can see how disappointed they're, by looking at their face.
I was super excited when it's ending. Sadded after that.
Wilson & me then took bus to inter, bought things.
Then mrt-ed to Simei buy my earpiece, then walk home! :)

Let me teach you all one more logic!, by Yann!
Woahhhh, * Claps.
Cq told me, that boys when wake up, that one will stand -.- Wtf.
Then I asked Yann why, and he said they're Morning Assembly -.-
Like what we have, morning assembly, they also have one wor! :)



I want hongjie's bag! :(
I want new phone! :(
I want new blogskin! :(




Tags reply:

yunyi: "don be crazy lah.. the bag hor. first look not very nice but when i reach home do here n there jiu nice liao hahahs..."
Re: Hahaha, you more crazy lor, do here do there. Siao ah! :)

Joel: "then sleep on my shoder, u wake up then i hit u make u faint and sleep again then u nvr wil think of it again liao ;P"
Re: Hahahah, crazy! Lolol! :D

Joel: "is the photo is u?!lol u wear spec and tie hair oh? @@"
Re: Hahaha, Yah! [:

Joel: "lol ur logis...guy can not close their legs natually bcoz there is something btwn legs......LOL=___="
Re: Hahahahaha! :D:D:D:D:D

Joel: "tmr mayb not going to online, so will miss u as much as possible :D"
Re: Aww, rmb tag me more. :)

Sokkan: "got lor, i invisible mah. LOL you never notice me lor, HAIS! HAHA"
Re: Ewwww! Invisible wor! Hahahahah :D

BTW: "YaY!!! i help u reach 3000 hits le. =D"
Re: Haha, wow. Tag more :D

CHERYL: "Busy ppl ma! So hardworking! Must feel pain and sad for me! HAHA"
Re: Eeeee, kns. Long time no go out with you liao! :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home