Thursday, 15 January 2009



Ytd went east cc slack after sch!


Today,
School as usual.
Moody, in the morning.
High, in the afternoon.
Because, I was thinking, no point wanting to help him when he himself don't want to help himself.
Let him be, he'll regret one day! Yay! (:
Everytime I want to forget him, there'll be something happen & make me worry. Roar. Assholes.
CME is super fun today!


Cabbed home after school, with Wilson, Xiaofu & Chunkiat.
Then met them 20 mins after.
Walked to buy food & went East cc eat.
After that, they were playing bball & me and chanqiang was chatting.
His leg's super warm. Hahaha!
Chunkiat, Chanqiang & me were chatting, then I asked,
Why boys sit legs must open bigbig?
Then dont know what they say lah, then Chunkiat say, cos they want to attract girl's attention.
Then I was thinking, if they see girls they like, they open leg as big as possible?
Then see girls that they don't like, they close their legs as close as possible?
Then Cq keep laughlaugh-.- Say what, my logic. Then go around telling people.

Then next logic I learnt from Royston is, When a boy send a girl home, the girl must help suck the boy's cock. Then if a girl send a boy home, the boy must help lick the girl's vagina.
That's Royston's logic. Ohmy. Hahaha!

Kept laughing about this 2 logics.

Tags reply!

Joel: "Ya lah, so today let you see already loh, no more mystery liao lol"
Re: Hahaha, Yea :]

Joel: "body de tired, sleep can recover, but heart de tired, sleep no use at all ><" Re: But sleep can forget, wake up think of it again.

Joel: "Not same class = no photo? go her class secretly take lah ;P"
Re: Nah, Haha.

allissa: "sandy ! ACTUALLY , i have tag horr . hahahahaha ."
Re: Thankyou! Haha, actually! I want to thankyou, but eventually I already thanked you :D

amanda: "yoyo"
Re: Yoyo Ah-Man-Dah!

CHERYL: "WOAHHHHHHH! MISS ME?!?!?! SO TOUCHED! I FOLLOW U GO HOMEtake ur pic! HAHAH! -.-"
Re: Hahaha, mad. LOL, you're always busy with band, tuition, band, tuition! :)

qii: "i at home u ask me faster go out, when im outside then u ask me faster come back. miss me right. wahahaha"
Re: Hahaha, siaozhabor. HAHAHA :D

Joel: "if after tat no ppl tag u immediately, and no ppl on msn at the deep deep lonely moon nite, jst sms me, will pei u always :)"
Re: Hahaha, Okay :]

Joel: "and sry, morning no sms u, lol coz last nite stay office, so today no bus session ;P"
Re: Lols, Nvm :D

qii: "yoyo. whatssuppp......... :)"
Re: Ceiling. :D

yunyi: "meet me. i need your help heheh.. pass the bag to me(: den i pass money to you den you pass to ur jiejie ok?"
Re: Ok, but she went to meet you now alr. Haha! I know you want to meet me, cos you miss me :D

sherann: "hello come and give you a tagged tc and stay pretty agged are wanted bac thanks tundefinede-love.blogspot"
Re: Okay, thanks :]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home