Monday, 5 January 2009




Heyyyy You ! :D

School was helllllllllllllll today! Totally hell :/
First, went to school, meet Viviem @ BK, bought things, then go school.

First thing first, when singing national anthem, teacher keep asking me sing louder.
Lmao, nvm, open mouth. Lol!
Second thing, After national anthem ask me don't sit down, ask me check from head to toe what's wrong. Fuck her bu si. Lol!
Third thing, go cut my skirt the thing there, aiya, dont know how to say lah. Xiasuay.
Fourth thing, take out all my earsticks, and throw away, nevermind, I intend to close all the holes, except for tragus one. Next time still got many time pierce, now don't care first.
Fifth thing, Say my hair still got colour, I spray alot already ok?

I hate you, I swear -.-
And I can't expect how am I going to live in school 2 years with you.
I think I will go mad/crazy.
Stop making me stress la, when already so many people stressing me,
I hate it ok? Roar!

1st = him (****)
2nd = him (****)
3rd = him (*****)
4th = her (stupid teacher) -.-

Ok, PE for first 2 period, take height & weight all that, chitchat around also. Hahah :)
Was thinking hard how am I going to buy safety pins.
Then was literature, I sat with Alfin, how cute. Hahahha!
Then played the game, fun uh? Who am I? :D
Went back to class for Chem, Lol! That teacher, I don't know how to say uh.
Hahahhaa :D
Then English, Wrote something which contains 200-250 words? I think I wrote more than that.
Hahaha! Lots of rubbish :)

Recess time! Went to buy safety pins. And ate with Xiaofu & Amanda.

Mother tongue, I think Mdm Ang was not as bad as I thought she was. She's quite friendly uh, Hahahhaa :) And her voice can make people sleep, :x Cq ah cq! And when she sees Cq sleeping she didn't wake him up, let him sleep. Lol! So good uh, Hahahah!
Then SocialStudies, got one 'relief' teacher came in, she say she's teaching for 3weeks. I think almost everyone ignore her then. :D
Then Assembly, give out awards all that.
*Oh so shuai, was highing in the hall, with Xiaofu. Hm, actually is I ownself Zi high lah :x
After sch, wait for Cq & Amanda, and we walk to Big book shop & buy our files all that, hahah, so guai yea? Then after that, walked back to school to see if bookshop is still open, but closed!
Then we went sch outside slack, bus came, me & Xiaofu took bus 8 to 201 eat, while Cq go home.
Went Rasa eat, and bought dye and went home.
Oh my, my hair is ohhhhhhh so black now!

From this :


To this :




Trying to show you how black my hair is -.-



So tired, maybe going sleep soon.
Don't miss me ohhhhhhhh :) *erxin -.-



Tags reply :

Ryan "cuttiepie , hee"
Re: Hello, :D

Jeneration "haha ponyo ponyo XD too bad i cant found ppl pei me go watch, all say chldish X"
Jeneration "two posts same photo :X but still, sandy smile more pretty, more sweet :)"
Re: Oh, Quite nice lah actually, the show. Lols, okay :)

Ray~ "sry today bo pei u go out =x haha next time ba early tell wo"
Re: Nvm lor, nxt time :)

LàNzÉr "Greddy leh u,everyday ask for tag! LOLS."
Re: Hehehehe :D

Jeneration "still nth can do, only can say, cheer up girl... :)"
Re: Thanks :D

lindy "tagged... =)"
Re: Thanks :)

weilun "hey,tag!!.smiles."
Re: Thanks xD

QI "shup up 18, bye bye 25 !"
Re: Is shut up, not shup up :D

Jessilyn "tagged tagged , wahahs xD"
Re: Lols, Thanks :D

amanda "NUER.! uu are sooo siao siao and funny todae.!"
Re: Yes, Im gonna be like this for the whole year. Hahahah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home