Tuesday, 13 January 2009



Kinda miss cheryl after seeing this photo.
Not same class = No photos. Hahaha :D


School boring, kept going toilet with either Xiaofu or Ah-Man-Da!
Missloh scoldscoldscold, cos only 6 people do homework -.-
Wahlao! Then stand for 2 periods, listen to her scold, shun bian teach vocab siol,
Ji clever lor. -.-
Then MrNgio class, Never do homework, sit on floor? Then me & Xiaofu behind eating.
Lmao, Chemistry actually got test, then we keep telling teacher don't want test lah!
Then she say next week. Lolol! A mathsssssssssss! So difficult luh! :(
Ss's teacher is super gong.
Maths was super fun, and I think I understand. ^^ Wowwwwwwww :D
After school, fool around with Xiaofu!
Actually, is only her lah. =x
Eventually, I follow her. HAHAHA! :]
Unfortunately, Royston, Wilson & Chunkiat came.
Sadly, we have to go already, took cab home.
Take things then walk to Sushi shop with Wilson,
Eat, slack, went home! :)
Tiredddddddddd, Slept @ 9.30 ytd, Woah!
Gonna sleep early today tooooo! Wahahaha ;)

Please la hor, you, you & you, you all think you all important to me?
Nah, You're SO wrong. I don't give a damn to you all, actually.
Don't take my love for granted.
Sadly, he's still the one I love & miss the most.
There'll sure be a retribution for hurting me.
Let's wait & see (:




Tags reply!

Ken: "tag ~ bored!!"
Re: Haha! Sounds like Tagboard. But is Tag~Bored. Alamak!

Carmen: "Haha, see you tmr! ;)"
Re: Yea, I know you'd miss me! :D

Joel: "nah, today alone go rebond my hair tat's all le, lazy to ask, all like to pangseh T__T"
Re: Lols! Hahas :] Relax.

Joel: "tmr jst go buy phone, let me be mystery one more day XP"
Re: Lolol! One day is over already :]

Joel: "dont bcoz of one thing then like bored of evything lah, u think too much le gal :):) cheer up cheer up,can not mouth laugh heart dont laugh :X"
Re: Hahas, Okayyyyy, I'll try. Hahahha :]

Sup Supergirl: "HI SANDYYY"
Re: Hi evelyn! Yoyoyo :D

sherann: "hello come and give you a tagged tc and link me up and tagged are wanted back xD"
Re: Don't have your link :]

stella: "I LOVE YOUR BLOGSKIN! so cutee! haha meet up soon girl!"
Re: Yah! It's as cute as........... ME! Hahaha, Joking :)

Sokkan: "wah emo leh you! What happen ? Every morning see you manzxzx. tszk! HAHA"
Re: Sad uh, I never see you leh! :(

Joel: ":'("
Re: :)

Joel: "tired then jst sit down, thr is always a shoulder for u to lay on :)"
Re: Hahah, Tired then sleep! :D:D

Joel: "dont so desparate, ur prince jst haven't come yet :):)"
Re: Lols, Maybeeeee (:

Joel: "thr is someone love u truely, for sure, trust him, and trust urself, he will found you soon :):)"
Re: Hahas, Okay (: I'll wait then! Hahaha.

qii: "Baby come back to me...."
Re: Lame shit, you faster come home lah. LOL! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home