Thursday, 12 March 2009

Puzzle bubble's dino.

Went to school as usual, most unhappy thing is that I have to see miss loh for 5 periods today!!!!
And for those Pure Lit student have to see her for 7 periods today! Gosh.
Imagine, 1 period of English, 2 period of CME, and study program also her.
Somemore is continuous for 175 mins. Seeing her face. I'll get boredddddddd.
And eventually get sleepy. I was energetic during her first period, which is English.
And slowly, I began to realise that my eyes is getting closer and closer. Almost kissing each other.
LOL , :D
I've to take back my books under the table tmr. It's SO MANY !
Im so sad that I don't have Jordan to help me bring back anymore. :(
Anyone can help me bring home? Confirm no one. Haha!
And I know my English results, 54.6%. Tsk, hahas.
At least pass la, this year I like clever ah. Last time I will at least fail 3 or 4 subj.
But now only fail 2, thankyou thankyou! :)
Thanks Kelvin for helping me draw that CUTE dinosaurs,
It's super cute :D
After study program, went to Bedok town secondary to meet Weijie kor & YeangKitLoon.
Heh heh, then went in the school, to see basketball match.
And I have something unpleasant to say, but I won't say it here.
After see finish already, got taiji outside their school? Then I went there see,
Springfield & Bedok town? Hahaha, Lmao. Ok, I go kpo.
Then we walkkkkkkkkkk, Kor & looney go liao, after 1 second, it rained!!
Kor called me go block meet, then give me umbrella.
After he give me the umbrella, you know what? NO RAIN!!!!!!!! Fuckkkga.
Then me & xf walk until Bedok inter, quite fast actually. Not as far as we expected.
Went to buy something to eat, because I was damn hungry, then xf at there kpkb.
Say she hungry also, likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dog. Hahaha.
Took bus back home.


Wish me good luck tmr, :(
Please.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home