Sunday, 27 September 2009

I say LOL even when Im not laughing.

Quite many days never update, somehow forget what happened. :o
Trying to remember....... ;)

Friday :
School's damn boring!
After school, went home.
Then go Air port with Yueming, Howneng, Andy, Sihui, Grace, and I-don't-know-the-name. :D
They study and I at there sleep. Lols. :0
After that, 2 of them went to eat popeyes.
And we went to the foodcourt or whatever beside, and accompany Sihui eat while playing cards.
Then took 34 back to tamp 400plus there if Im not wrong, then Sihui & Grace went home.
We took bus to Ehub and eat, and it cost $68+, hahaha.
I'd only left with my pathetic $6. So I pay $6 only. :D
Walked to inter -for fun- & took bus 17 homeeeee.

Saturday :
Took bus 34 to Yueming's house to meet him, Andy, Sihui, Howneng.
And his mother sent us to West plaza & eat.
Then we walked to take bus 88 to Amk, prawn-ing. :D
3 hours, but we only used up 2 hrs, 1 more hour can go next time :)
They start fire for Bbq, and me & Sihui at there very hot very hot,
She asked me whether got rubber band, then I ask her back. Hahas! :)
Then we went to sit down, while Yueming's gone.
Know where he go? He run till I-dont't-know-where to buy rubber band.
And he said it's 3 bus-stop away. Omgosh, I thought he go toilet only.
So adorable, haha. Thankyouuuu. :)
Start to bbq the prawn, damn hot lehxz. Until face hothot also. Hahas.
I peel 1 prawn myself! Haha, then the rest is Yueming peel -Thankyou again- :D, then share because I cannot eat alot, bcs my tongue like got infection. Oh noo.
After eating, took bus to Amk hub, sent Sihui to take cab home.
And went to find my sister take my bubbletea! I just leave the prawn-ing place and she's going there. Hahas, bcs xz work there.
Took bus back to the prawn-ing place and walked to Yueming's grandmother hse. Damn long.
Went in the eat dinner, which is already 10plus 11. I only eat plain rice. Lmao. :)
Both of Yueming's younger sister kept on bully me -.-, one keep want help me take my bowl but I can take it myself, hahas. Too helpful ;) And one use the balloon sword keep poke me while I eating. Hahas, act cutee. :D
Went downstairs to play poker cards and Yueming's mother sent us home.
First is Howneng, then me, then Andy.
And thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks Yueming for letting me sleep on your shoulder in the car -very tired, you know?- , and sending me till my hse outside.
Hahas, Thankyouthankyouthankyou.. :)
Reached home around 1.
Bath, and sleeeeeeep!

Today going to stay at home, comfirm!!!
Very tired. :D

SOMEONE SAY HE HATES COMING TO MY BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Bcs of one of my blogsong, but I've changed it already :D


There should be some pictures, but I don't have it. :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home